WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- First for Friday, June 19, 2015 First — The end of the school year means report cards. We look to see if Delaware education makes the grade with Ron Russo, Senior Fellow at the Caeser Rodney Institute.
- Designing Women, Philadelphia Orchard Project, Liberty to Go To See Friday Arts — The designing women of Moore College; It is growing season and the Philadelphia Orchard Project (POP) is calling out to YOU; Liberty To Go To See would most accurately be described as a "play within a house museum"
- Love and Mercy Flicks — Brian Wilson, the troubled former Beach Boys member who is the subject of the film, “Love & Mercy” talks with Patrick Stoner about where he is now in his life after a breakdown & medication.
- Go Back in Time with a Hit Musician, Textile Design from Start to Finish, Indian Traditions Spring to Life in America and Can Money Be Art? ArtWorks — In this segment we meet the man who won't live without love: Peter Asher, who through the years has moved effortlessly from hit musician to powerful [...]
- All-Beethoven Chamber Music On Stage at Curtis — A varied student recital featuring young musicians & singers from the Curtis Institute of Music.
- Butch Walker On Tour — Butch Walker, recording artist, songwriter and record producer, left a small town in Georgia at 17 to live the rock-n-roll life in Hollywood. Having a hit song early in his performing career [...]