WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
On Tour: Elizabeth Cook
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- Watsky, Sound of Philadelphia, Ian Brennan Articulate (presented by WHYY) — The performance poet turned rapper Watsky pulls no punches in his first collection of essays. All of his writings are characterized by witty wordplay and disarming honesty. It's said that [...]
- First First — Can Wilmington be hip? We ask Mayor-Elect Mike Purzycki. State of Play: the Trump Administration's effect on Delaware. Specialty grocers. Blood banks need donors. First Experience: stained glass artist [...]
- Warren Beatty and the Stars of “Rules Don’t Apply” Flicks — Warren Beatty & the stars of “Rules Don’t Apply” talk to Patrick Stoner about the eccentric world of Howard Hughes.
- The Dali Quartet, Kosher USA, Ann Hamilton: habitus Friday Arts — The Dalí Quartet brings its signature mix of Latin American, Classical and Romantic repertoire to stages and audiences of all kinds. The fascinating journey of kosher food through the modern industrial [...]
- Pianist George Xiaoyuan Graduation Recital On Stage at Curtis — George Xiaoyuan Fu began studying piano at age five. He once said, “he couldn’t imagine waking up without playing the piano”. George entered Curtis in 2013 and studied with Jonathan Biss and Meng-Chieh Liu [...]
- Elizabeth Cook On Tour — American country roots artist Elizabeth Cook has appeared on the Grand Ole Opry over 400 times. Her original music with prominent roots influences have earned her two Ameripolitan Music Award nominations. As the [...]