WHYY-FM: Where you go to know
WHYY-FM can be heard on 90.9 in Philadelphia and in New Jersey on: 90.3, Cape May Court House; 89.9, Manahawkin; 89.7, Atlantic City; 89.3, Bridgeton; and 88.1, Berlin.
What's on now — Listen Live
BBC World Service
The latest news and information from the world's most respected news source. BBC World Service delivers up-to-the-minute news, expert analysis, commentary, features and interviews.
The latest from WHYY's radio programming
- Is ADHD an Epidemic? Voices in the Family — Are we medicating children for being “just kids” or are we helping kids who are suffering with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – enabling them to do well in school and [...]
- Documentaries and the line between journalism and entertainment Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane — Sunday’s premier of HBO’s newest offering, “Going Clear,” marks the latest addition to the growing trend of popular documentaries. Previously, consumers had enjoyed the likes of WBEZ’s Serial podcast, [...]
- Love the second (or third) time around Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane — Americans are living longer and increasingly, after the loss of a loved one either by death or through divorce, older folks are looking for love again. [...]
- Avoid the "Dirty Dozen" When Choosing Your Produce You Bet Your Garden — There’s a new list of the twelve fruits and veggies most heavily sprayed with pesticides. Mike McGrath, host of You Bet Your Garden, reveals which members of the “Dirty Dozen” are easy to grow at home.
- Fastest star in the west (or east, north and south) Skytalk — US 708 now holds the speed record for extragalactic stars; total lunar eclipse on Saturday; the night sky this week. [...]
Listen: On Tour
Daniel Lanois is featured this week on On Tour. Elisabeth Perez Luna reports »