Coming Of Age Two-Day Workshop to Engage Older Adult Volunteers
Thursday, Jan. 30 and Friday, Jan. 31, 2014 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Temple University, Mitten Hall, Room 250, 1913 North Broad Street, Philadelphia PA
You are invited to a two-day capacity-building workshop for nonprofits working with older adult volunteers. Through underwriting from The Philadelphia Foundation, each participant pays only $50 for the two days of training.
What you will learn:
- Who People 50+ are today and how they are different from previous cohorts of older adults.
- How to craft opportunities fusing your mission with their interests and skills.
- Tools for developing marketing materials to engage people 50+.
- Strategies for cultivating, recruiting, interviewing and retaining volunteers.
- How to create an action plan to establish or grow your volunteer program.
To register at the subsidized rate, please click here. Payments must be received by Friday, Jan. 24, 2014.