To stimulate public and professional
awareness, share knowledge, and create change so that every Delawarean
is aware of issues and choices related to the end of life.
To strengthen collaboration between the
public and professional communities of Delaware regarding end-of-life
To serve as an umbrella organization to:
- Share resources and information
- Promote public and professional education
- Foster innovations in provision of care
- Address public policy
- Increase cooperation among various groups that provide end-of-life
For more information visit the Delaware End of Life Coalition online.
- Bayhealth Medical Center
- Cancer Care Connection
- Catholic Charities Family Resource Center
- Chandler Funeral Homes
- Christiana Care Health Systems
- Cheer Home Services
- Compassionate Care Hospice
- Creative Grandparenting, Inc.
- Delaware Cancer Pain Initiative
- Delaware Health Care Facilities Association
- Delaware Home for the Chronically Ill
- Delaware Hospice, Inc. *
- Delaware Nurses Association
- Division of Aging and Physical Disabilities
- Doherty Funeral Homes
- First State Hospice
- Glasgow Medical Center
- Ingleside Retirement Center
- Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- Latin American Community Center
- Milford Senior Center
- Newark Senior Center
- News Journal
- Oncology Care
- Parkview Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Quality Insights of Delaware
- Senior Partner, Inc.
- St. Francis Hospital & Home Care
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church
- Sussex County Senior Services, Inc.
- Visiting Nurses Association
- Wilmington College
- University of Delaware
- The Wellness Community
- WHYY-TV *
- YMCA of New Castle County
* Founding members