WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
Drug Lord: The Legend of Shorty
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- Prison Food Friday Arts — Tour Eastern State's cafeteria and bakery ruins to learn how food was prepared and served during the prison's 142 year operational history, and see what visitors think of the food being served today.
- Amy Flicks — Asif Kapadia speaks with Patrick Stoner about his approach to filming his new documentary, "Amy".
- First for July 24, 2015 First — This summer marks the 25th anniversary of the Americans With Disabilities Act. Designed to level the playing field, the ADA prohibits discrimination and ensures equal opportunities for those living with disabilities.
- Brahms and Barber with the Dover String Quartet On Stage at Curtis — The Dover Quartet spent a year of residency at the Curtis Institute during the 2013/2014 season. All members of the quartet are Curtis graduates.
- Jeff Daniels with Ben Daniels Band On Tour — World class actor, Jeff Daniels, is also an avid songwriter and musician. When he's not acting, he tours with his son's band, the Ben Daniels Band.