WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
Downton Abbey, Season 5
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- The abstract art of Charles Burwell Friday Arts — We pull up into a hidden lot behind the Liberty Market on Front St. As the Market Frankford Subway passes overhead, you can see - through the windows of the train - a tree, growing out of the roof of the abandoned bank on the other side of Front Street.
- Margot Robbie for "Focus" Flicks — Margot Robbie talks with Patrick Stoner about overlapping dialogue technique working with Will Smith in Focus.
- Tessa Seymour, Developing Creativity, Donald Nally Articulate — The highly acclaimed young cellist Tessa Seymour believes that, like great classical music, there are rock and pop songs, such as Talking Heads' "This Must Be The Place", that will [...]
- First for Friday, February 20, 2015 First — A Sussex County progam designed to teach prisoners marketable skills; Christina School District tries to fix three priority schools; Underground Railroad history in Delaware; Senator Tom Carper; Rick Kirk's custom furniture.
- Andres Diaz Residency Recital On Stage at Curtis — A winner of the 1986 Naumburg Cello Competition, Mr. Diaz currently serves on the faculty of Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Part of the 2013-14 All School Project, "Russia: A Land and Its Influence", this recital also featured the Sonata No.1 by Alfred Schnittke.
- John Oates I On Tour — John Oates, one half of the power duo, Hall & Oates, is a world class songwriter, singer, and musician in his own right. In this episode, John explores traditional American roots music.
- Featured artists: Justin Hayward, Samatha Lewis, Tom Ferderbar and John Covelli ArtWorks — In this edition of ArtWorks, we go on the road with rock royalty, experience a day in the life of a prima ballerina, take a photographic road trip spanning decades and meet a musician who has mastered a difficult combination.