WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
Masterpiece: Indian Summers
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- The Village of Arden, Jazz Age on the Delaware, & Stickwork Friday Arts — The Village of Arden was founded in 1900 by a group of early residents interested in building a utopian community. Based on economic principles established by Henry George, it attracted artists inspired by the arts and crafts movement to set up homes in this Delaware town.
- Josh Brolin & Emily Blunt for ‚ÄúSicario‚ÄĚ Flicks — Josh Brolin & Emily Blunt talk with Patrick Stoner about combining characters studies with action scenes in ‚ÄúSicario‚ÄĚ.
- First for October 2, 2015 First — The new US Supreme Court session begins every year on the first Monday in October. We‚Äôve invited Rod Smolla, the new Dean of the Widener University Delaware Law School for some perspective.
- 1924 On Stage at Curtis — The premiere of season ten of "On Stage At Curtis" begins with a program called "1924". 1924 was the year that Curtis Institute of Music was founded by Mary Louise Curtis Bok.
- Bruce Cockburn On Tour — Bruce Cockburn, legendary Canadian singer-songwriter, has traveled to the corners of the earth out of humanitarian concerns, often leading to some of his most memorable songs for four decades.