WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
Tour the African American Heritage Museum of Southern New Jersey
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- Philadelphia of the Good Bones Friday Arts — Nathaniel Popkin writes about a great many things, but to hear him tell it, many of those things have a Philadelphia connection. His most recent book, Lion and Leopard, takes place in the early 1800's in Philadelphia. FRIDAY ARTS found him at the Woodmere Museum [...]
- Muhamad Ali’s daughters for “I Am Ali” Flicks — Muhamad Ali’s daughters talk with Patrick Stoner about the documentary “I Am Ali” & what their father was like privately.
- Graduation Recital by Yi Fei Fu, Percussion On Stage at Curtis — A graduation recital by Yi Fei Fu, percussion. Yi Fei hails from Chongqing, China, was a student of Don Liuzzi and Robert Van Sice, and entered Curtis in 2008. Her program: Kevin Volans: She Who Sleeps with a Small Blanket Kevin Volans is a contemporary composer, [...]
- Chicago On Tour — Formed in 1967 in Chicago, the “legendary rock band with horns” released their first album “Chicago Transit Authority” in 1969. Since then, they have had record sales top the 100,000,000 mark, and include 21 Top 10 singles, 5 consecutive Number One albums, 11 Number One singles and 5 Gold singles.
- Decision 2014: The Delaware Attorney General Debate First — Four of the five candidates running for Delaware Attorney General debated at Widener University Wednesday. WHYY and WDEL teamed up to bring their views on crime, the growing heroin problem, and an overall view on what role the attorney-general’s office can do to serve citizens of Delaware.
- Featured Artists: Barbara and Larry Domsky, John Gurche, Fenix Dance and Drum and 12 Years a Slave ArtWorks — Discover the true story behind an academy-award winning biopic, meet a couple bound together by art, watch an artist bring the prehistoric age back to life, and see a performance troupe dancing to a different beat.