WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- Arctic Records Friday Arts — Founded by WDAS program director/deejay Jimmy Bishop in conjunction with Jamie/Guyden Records in 1964, Arctic Records was one of Philadelphia's most important early soul labels, greatly influencing the subsequent rise of Philly soul.
- Tracey Ullman & Christine Baranski for "Into the Woods" Flicks — Tracey Ullman & Christine Baranski talk with Patrick Stoner about the tragi-comedy in "Into the Woods"
- First for Friday, January 23, 2015 First — First State's message from Governor Markell; changes in the health care system for businesses; Delaware Education Secretary Mark Murphy his big policy initiatives; letters to soldiers; and upstairs at the Delaware Museum of Natural History.
- Graduation Recital by Pianist Michelle Cann On Stage at Curtis — A graduation recital by Michelle Cann, piano. Michelle is a 2013 graduate of the Curtis Institute, where she studied with Robert McDonald. While at Curtis, Michelle was the Roy Pressman Annual Fellow.
- Coco Montoya On Tour — Blues guitarist and vocalist, Coco Montoya performs with blistering soul and flair. As a self-taught left handed player, his career began with a chance meeting with legendary bluesman Albert Collins.
- Featured artists: Justin Hayward, Samatha Lewis, Tom Ferderbar and John Covelli ArtWorks — In this edition of ArtWorks, we go on the road with rock royalty, experience a day in the life of a prima ballerina, take a photographic road trip spanning decades and meet a musician who has mastered a difficult combination.