WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
The Retirement Gamble
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- The Other Atlantic City Friday Arts — Also known as Missouri Avenue Beach, the site was fondly renamed because the segregated beach was visited by African Americans
- Joel Edgerton for “The Gift” Flicks — Patrick Stoner speaks with Joel Edgerton about creating suspense in the new thriller, “The Gift”.
- First for August 21, 2015 First — A graduation recital by Michelle Cann, piano. Michelle is a 2013 graduate of the Curtis Institute, where she studied with Robert McDonald. While at Curtis, Michelle was the Roy Pressman Annual Fellow.
- Graduation Recital by Pianist Michelle Cann On Stage at Curtis — his is the second of three violin sonatas from Beethoven's Opus 30 collection. The 31-year-old Beethoven worked on the sonata in 1801 and 1802, and dedicated the finished product to Tsar Alexander I of Russia.
- Suzanne Vega On Tour — Best known for her mega-hits “Luka” and “Tom’s Diner”, her poetry and contemporary folk songs have a sound that is utterly unique.