WHYY-TV: Where you go to know
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-quality television programs. WHYY-TV may be viewed on WHYY 12.1, Comcast 812 and FiOS 512, and its Y2 channel is WHYY 12.2, Comcast Channel 257 and FiOS 474 and Y Info channel, WHYY 12.3, Comcast 258 and FiOS 473.
Wolf Hall: Episode 3
The latest from WHYY's TV programming
- First for Friday, April 17, 2015 First — Americans with Disabilities Act turns 25, First Person with Hanifa Shabazz, A new monthly series we call 'Teach Me' looks at the [...]
- Poetry Man Friday Arts — Art of Life sits down with Sherlock to learn what inspires his work and why his hometown is such a central focus of it. He also introduces us to Soledad Alfaro-Allah, current Philadelphia Youth Poet Laureate, [...]
- Byond the Reach Flicks — Michael Douglas talks with Patrick Stoner about the challenges of producing & starring in a two-person thriller in a desert environment in “Beyond the Reach”.
- Jeff Daniels with Ben Daniels Band On Tour — World class actor, Jeff Daniels, is also an avid songwriter and musician. He is touring with his son's band, the Ben Daniels Band. In this episode, we will learn from his son Ben what role music has played and [...]
- Shara Worden, Art of Remembrance, Josh Helmer Articulate — Though she makes music in multiple genres, Shara Worden is no dabbler. She’s mastered everything from rock to opera to art songs while staying true to her core beliefs. Though no one’s going to live [...]
- Ballroom Dance Competition, Ken Burns, The Millay Colony For The Arts and George Rodrigue ArtWorks — Head to the largest ballroom dance competition in the world where fine dancing knows no age, learn Ken Burns' process, see where creatives are rewarded the time and space to work, and discover the story behind that iconic blue dog.
- Graduation Recital by John Henry Crawford, cello On Stage at Curtis — A graduation recital by John Henry Crawford, cello. John Henry hails from Shreveport, La., and studied at Curtis with Carter Brey and Peter Wiley [...]