WHYY License Plate
You have the tote bag, you have the mug, you even have the golf umbrella... but do you have the license plate? WHYY is proud to offer you, our über fans, the opportunity to display your love of WHYY with the WHYY License Plate!
By applying for a WHYY license plate, you help to sustain your public media station in two very important ways. First, a portion of your application fee goes directly to supporting WHYY. Second, with the WHYY license plate on your car, you will be showcasing your affinity for WHYY and encouraging other people to tune-in.
Any purchase of the WHYY license plate at the non-members price includes a one-year membership to WHYY.
Current Members: $50.00
- Download the application form. If you cannot download the form, you may call 215-928-2439 and request that an application form be mailed to you.
- Complete sections A and E of the application form.
- Optional: Complete section D if wish to request a personalized plate. An additional $100 fee is required if you select this option.
- Review the "General Information Regarding A Specialty Plate" on the application form. By signing the form, you agree to the conditions set forth in the form.
- Mail the completed application and the application fee to:
150 N. 6th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Please make all checks payable to "WHYY" WHYY submits all license plate applications to PennDOT on the 1st of each month (or the next business day if the 1st falls on a weekend or a holiday). Once your application is submitted to PennDOT, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you have any questions about the WHYY License plate or the application process, please contact Brendan Regan at 215-928-2439 or email@example.com.