At WHYY, clients find event expertise, stylish facilities, and personalized service. No matter the size of your meeting or business event, you can count on WHYY'S skilled staff for unrivaled service and unmatched experience.
The Dorrance H. Hamilton Public Media Commons is the physical embodiment of WHYY's commitment to community engagement. It serves as a hub of media literacy for the Philadelphia area, a gathering place for students of all ages, and a venue for meetings, events, performances and lectures.
WHYY's modern facilities are available for meetings, classes, marketing events, fundraisers, receptions or conferences. WHYY provides clients the most unique and productive meeting experience with remarkable meeting facilities, the highest level of service, and all the built in technical amenities required for a great meeting or event.
WHYY staff leverages its state-of-the art technical facility, educational resources, catering resources and service staff to ensure meetings start on time, end on time, focuses on the key issues, and supports the participants so that they remain productive before, during and after their meetings. Rental fees are all-inclusive, and there are no catering requirements for weekday corporate events, so clients can control their costs or go all out with the most elegant setting.
Well-appointed classrooms and conference rooms make WHYY's Independence Civic Space and The Dorrance H. Hamilton Public Media Commons unique venues for all business occasions.
- Features a range of fully-equipped rooms in a variety of configurations
- Accommodates groups from 10-350 people
- State-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities
- Sound proof rooms allow private meetings or calls
- Free wireless allows guests to check e-mail at convenient breaks and remain connected with their business
- WHYY's Reliable Business Center sends and receives faxes or packages
- Convenient to transportation, including Amtrak, SEPTA, PATCO, Philadelphia International Airport, I-95 and Schuylkill Expressway
For information on our preferred list of caterers or to book your event at WHYY, contact: Revah Anzaldua, Manager of Corporate Affairs, 215-928-2428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.