Hurley's Health Tips
Jim Coleman Recipes
Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings with Peanuts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, minced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup Asian fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- ½ cup peanuts, dry-roasted and finely chopped, for garnish
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped, fresh, for garnish (optional)
Combine the first 8 ingredients and marinate the chicken wings for 2-3 hours.
Grill the wings over medium heat until they are cooked through and golden brown.
Remove from the grill and garnish generously with peanuts and the cilantro.