Jim Coleman Recipes
Marinated Shrimp and Artichoke Salad
For this recipe you will need:
1. Bring 2 cups of water to boil in medium pot.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of Cajun or Creole seasoning.
3. Add shrimp, bring back to boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Strain shrimp and chill in refrigerator.
4. In a medium bowl, whip together balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic, remaining Cajun or Creole seasoning, basil, oregano, thyme, black pepper and salt until blended.
5. Slowly pour in olive oil while whipping constantly until all of the oil is incorporated.
6. Stir in chilled shrimp and quartered artichoke hearts, marinate for 2 hours under refrigeration.
7. Serve marinated shrimp and artichokes over bed of greens. Garnish with tomatoes and goat cheese.