Jim Coleman Recipes
Foie Gras and Dumplings with Champagne Dipping Sauce
For this recipe you will need:
For the vinaigrette you will need:
1. In a food processor grind the chicken breast with the froie gras until smooth.
2. Scrape into a mixing bowl and fold in green onion, ginger, five spice and salt and pepper.
3. Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks. Fold in the egg whites into the froie gras mixture.
4. Take the dumplings and place on a flat board. Dip finger into a little of water. Wet the trim of the wonton wrapper, place a little of mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper and fold. Seal and remove all air. Continue to all wrappers are finished.
5. Place the dumplings in a steamer basket or colander over boiling water and steam for 5 minutes or until done.
6. Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette until well blended and serve with dumplings.