Mother's Day Invidual Casserole
For this recipe you will need:
1 lb. Natural sausage raw
To prepare this recipe:
1. In a non-stick skillet over medium high heat, brown the sausage. Drain off excess fat and stir in tomatoes.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, salt & pepper, garlic, fresh corn, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended.
4. Stir in the cheese and sausage.
5. Spray 4 - 8 oz. Ramekins and evenly distribute the mixture in the ramekins.
6. Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 30-35 minutes.