Hurley's Health Tips
Jim Coleman Recipes
For this recipe you will need:
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. ground cardamon
pinch of salt
2/3 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of room temperature butter
2 eggs, beaten
granulated sugar and shredded coconut for garnish
1 tsp Vanilla extract
To prepare this recipe:
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, cardamon and salt.
2. Mix the butter and sugar, beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs. Add Vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
5. Chill dough for 1 hour.
6. Portion dough into 2 oz pieces, roll pieces in sugar and sprinkle with coconut.
7. Place on a baking sheet with a space in between.
8. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 8-11 minutes.