The Ingredients you will need are:
12 lb. Fresh Whole Turkey, giblets & neck removed (washed in cold water inside and out)
1) Pull the skin away from the meat at the neck of the bird.
2) Mix together the thyme, rosemary, sage, shallots and garlic.
3) Using your hands rubbed the herb mixture onto the meat under the skin to completely coat the top of the turkey.
4) Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the entire turkey.
5) Stuff the stems and the remaining two lemons into the cavity of the turkey.
6) Place into a 350 degree oven and cook 15 minutes per pound or until the juice runs clear when the turkey is poked with a knife at the base of the leg.
7) Allow to rest 15-20 minutes before slicing.