funding for Been There/Done That is provided by The Atlantic Philanthropies
with additional funding by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Vic Levinson on
poetry and art web sites about grief and solace, courage and determination.
- from The Philadelphia Inquirer web site:
- from City Lore in New York City:
Contribute to a collaborative poem about the
tragedy and the response on our People's Poetry Gathering site, cosponsored
by City Lore and Poets House, www.peoplespoetry.org.
We will be mounting an exhibit chronicling the City's response to the
tragedy on our web site www.citylore.org.
Share your stories and thoughts about the twin towers and the New York
City skyline on the Place Matters site, cosponsored by City Lore and
the Municipal Art Society, www.placematters.net
"Eight Ways to Avoid Probate ; Save Your Family Thousands of Dollars"
by attorney Mary Randolph, published by NOLO press (under the Quick and
Legal series) NOLO.com
Visit the website for
Alison Gardner author of "Travel Unlimited / Uncommon Adventures for the
Levine's Music Picks
- Sarah Harmer "You Were Here"
- Chick Corea Piano Improvisations Vol. 1 and 2
- Soundtrack from the film "Brother Where Are Thou"
- Sade "Lovers Rock"
- Nelly Furtado "Whoa! Nelly"
- Jesse Winchester "Gentlemen of Leisure" (1999) and "Best of Jessee
To find information about places to lower your expenses and perhaps retire
go to bestplaces.net
Your Brain Alive
- "Keep Your Brain Alive: 83 Neurobic Exercises"
by Lawrence Katz and Manning Rubin, illustrated by David Suter.
- "60 Ways to Relieve Stress in 60 Seconds"
by Manning Rubin.
- "Exercises for the Whole Brain" by Allen
D. Bragdon, Leonard F. Fellows.
Top Health Related Newsletters in the US:
more information on hybrid cars: